Ultimate Blog Party 2011
We am so incredibly excited to participate in this year's Ultimate Blog Party hosted by the amazing ladies at 5MinutesforMom.com. Last year's party was so much  fun,!
We will have a prize in their listing as well from So Chic Bag Boutique! 
Here is how it works:
At 12:01 AM 04/01 they open up the linky lists for bloggers to add their party post to.
Party goers will enter to win prizes via the party form
You can check out some of the prizes now on the prize page here.
You can follow new blogs, fan pages, and on twitter too. 
This year is going to be more fun than last we are sure so be sure to hop on over and party with us!
Oh and don't forget to watch hashtag #UBP11! 

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // April 1, 2011 at 7:52 AM  

    I just ran across this!! I am going to jump in and see what I can figure out!! Sounds just soooo exciting!! Hope it all works out for me!!!
    Thanks
    Sheliamoore2@yahoo.com

  2. Unknown // April 25, 2011 at 4:03 PM  

    Hello I am a new follower from my-2-cents. Please follow me back at http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com. I love your bags and would LOVE to host a review/giveaway with you sometime if you would be interested. Thank you

Post a Comment